Five interesting things about me that you won’t find on my CV:
1) I’m a huge list-writer and plan-maker.
2) If it all goes to pot, I think I could make a living as a foot model.
3) I’ve not lost a game of Pairs since I was three years old.
4) I’ve walked along the tracks of the London Underground.
5) I never guessed I’d work in Fashion
And five things you will:
1) I graduated with a 2.1 in English from the University of Leeds.
2) I work in Fashion & Lifestyle PR.
3) I interned at Euro RSCG (now Havas Worldwide) as a copywriter and finalist of the IPA Ad School.
4) I’ve dabbled in pizza-making, logo-designing, direct marketing, copy writing and fraud fighting.
5) I was once a semi-professional synchronised swimmer.